OT, The Art of Making a Nixie Tube

A really cool video about how to make a Nixie Tube by hand. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL4ElboiuA

[8~{} Uncle Tube Monster
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

What craftsmanship! Wonder how much they cost? They are worth every penny.
--
Tekkie

Yep - big thanks for posting Uncle. Much enjoyed. I was enthralled with the many glass-on-lathe processes ! and the mini spot welder .. .. my only trouble is - who I can forward this to ? who might enjoy it as much as us old farts .. John T.