How To Pull A Fence Post

This fellow came up with an ingenious way to pull fence posts with the item s he had on hand. ?(???)?

[8~{} Uncle Post Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

Basically how I pulled the pussy willow nstump - but I used a truck wheel with no tire amd a Vauxhaul Firenza. (30+ years ago)

Reply to
clare

The old style bumper jack did a great job but you have to be over

40-50 to have ever seen one. They stopped putting them in new cars in the 70s.
Reply to
gfretwell

Cool idea but seems like it might be rough on the transmission/drive train.

Reply to
Walter

Handyman or high lift jacks are pretty common in rural areas. I don't know how many I've had over the years. The up/down mechanism always seems to stick, especially the down part. WD 40 helps.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I do even less work, I chain them to my farm tractor and rip them out...

Reply to
Paintedcow