Subject Author Posted Replies

NRA Shoots Back: These 3D Printed Untraceable Guns Have Been Illegal For Three Decades
Schumer is an imbecile. The most gut-wrenching epidemics of gun violence have been conducted by governments.
11
11

OT cemetery "bells"
OT I was in a cemetery in Virgina, one that went back to the 1800's, and lying around, not especially by graves, were 20 or 30 or more things that looked like bells with handles, maybe 15" long, 6"...
2
2

Record over the air shows
[snip] I think that with the DVRs I bought in 2005-2006 I knew that "lifetime" was a much more limited thing that it sounds. The service was finally stopped in 2015. I still got 9-10 years, so it was...
44
44

Two phase DC power for free
Damn he invented the windmill and he is scavenging a minuscule amount of power from a HVAC condenser blower. Call me when you figure out how to convert that 30,000 BTUs of waste heat into something...
1
1

Two rsignals at same time, 88.1 where
Well, to be multipath the echo would have to be coming from 150,000 km away, so that isn't too likely. ;) Maybe a repeater that got out of sync? Cheers Phil Hobbs
5
5

OT, The Art of Making a Nixie Tube
A really cool video about how to make a Nixie Tube by hand. ^_^ [8~{} Uncle Tube Monster Link to my website: https://www.daliborfarny.com Our newsletter: http://www.daliborfarny.com/newsletter/ The...
2
2

Missing Charging Adapter
After looking For A Long Time, I have concluded that the AC/DC charger, for my portable drill, is lost. Replacements, from the manufacturer, cost nearly what I paid for the complete drill set Is there...
13
13

Who makes reliable microwave ovens now?
Same - Same ... just a few years ago we replaced our < 20 year old ? > with a 1.2 cu.ft. Panasonic inverter with revolving platter, ~ $ 120. on sale. John T.
4
4

Hague Watermax brine tank problem
" Even the texture of the cabinet is quality you can feel. " John T. http://haguewater.ca/products/watermax/
1
1

Direct energy cooking process faster than microwave
Democrat electrocuted in Flint, MI stealing copper (Hillary lost another supporter for 2020.) An initial investigation by Flint police has revealed the victim was in the process of stealing copper...

toilet not flushing properly
After flushing my toilet bowl doesn`t completely empty. It1s one of those 2 gal. ones. oh!! for the good ole days. What can I do to fix it?
1
1

Otterbox case leaks
I have an Otterbox case on my S5 phone. Somehow water occasionally gets to my phone screen. It happens even if I am not going thru rain. Is there a fix ? I did not see any rubber gasket between...

Fan motor capactitor use.
A ceiling fan is usually a split phase motor with a start capacitor but it is not a very big capacitor since they don't need a lot of torque. The cheapest ones might even have a shaded pole motor and...
12
12

Anyone seen the new Leviton load centers?
Anyone seen any? I wonder if they will catch on? More breakers to carry in the truck...

Remember when they listed the coverage on a can of paint?
Remember when they listed the coverage on a can of paint? It appears they no longer do that. At least not the major brand "Rustoleum" amd some generic paints. I went to a hardware store to buy some...
2
2