18 years ago Dum-Diesel Was Already Threatening To Shoot People In The Head

From: Raid Slam snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.invalid>

Subject: Re: HLL_rAIDS.exe 1/3 Date: 1999/11/20 Message-ID: snipped-for-privacy@usw-ex0101-002.remarq.com>#1/1 X-Deja-AN: 550898664 References: snipped-for-privacy@cotse.com snipped-for-privacy@news.jakinternet.co.uk>

close...So how about killing this pointless subject and getting on > with something more interesting..

It's ok PaX, he doesn't understand what type of person I am. He's going to find out. This is probably a game to him, it's not to me. I'll kill anybody who even threatens harm agaisnt myself, or my property; and that's no bullshit.

That goes for pigs, civilians, it doesn't matter to me. You get in my face with the intent to do harm, you just bought yourself a .45 slug. No joke.

I've got no problem squeezing off a round to his head, No problem whatsoever.

Regards, Raid [SLAM]

  • Sent from RemarQ
    The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!
Reply to
Anonymous