4 years ago today...

I got an email from Doug today and it prompted a Google search which resulted in my finding this message from an old pair of Wreckers. The humorous message is timeless.

--snip-- Message 2 in thread From: Hank Metz ( snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net) Subject: Re: Where's The Duke View this article only Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Date: 2000/01/07

Like the rest of the ancient machinery he deals, his computer wasn't Y2K compliant- he's in the bunker now, replacing it's vacuum tubes, repainting it Delta gray and hoping for the best.

-- Hank Metz, "A Woodworker's Notebook"

the plate joiner video NOW! with the "No Pay- 30 Day Invoice" program:
methods of work, reviews and links at "A Woodworker's Notebook" are updated frequently. To be notified, E-mail with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line

Anyone know what has happened to the Duke of URLs? AKA Keith Bohn. > > His last post was on Dec 9. > > -- > Doug in Utah

--snip--

------------------------------------------------------------ California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake --------------------------------------

NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The D.A. just handed down a Grand Jury indictment naming Floyd Keeter as his suspected murderer.

Reply to
J G

Did he kill him with a Unisaw?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I seem to recall him using ametal cutting bandsaw and trying to make it look like a suicide:

J G

sigh...

Where's Hank Metz?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Last I heard he was down FL way I think. I still have part of his website on my site.

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt