Another People's Court question.

The guy took his car into a shop to have his undercarriage cleaned. They put it on a lift and put on some degreaser and apparently used a pressure cleaner (high pressure??, medium pressure??)
The owner says they did this while the car was running, and they bent a bracket and moved the alternator.
The shop says, It doesn't matter if the car is running, it's like driving through puddles of water.
And I think if the alternator moved it must have been lose, so put it back where it was and tighten it. And there is no bracket that can be seen from underneath you could bend with water pressure.
OTOH, some cars have the alternator way down low and I would think you could get too much water in that even with just city water pressure, let alone a power washer.
He was a terrible plaintiff, couldn't explain anything, and didn't win anything.
--
Micky

https://youtu.be/CDjT1fhrs-A

https://youtu.be/CDjT1fhrs-A