Why are stairlifts so slow?

Wrong, as always, In fact we have much better and bigger ski fields than you lot do.

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, ugly.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Only for terminal fuckwits like you.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Read the f****ng manual, stupid. Bet the first one is for the volume when playing music, podcasts and video. The next two are obvious.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yep, you actually are that terminal a f****it.

Both are less convenient than picking up the phone.

We arent all desperate povs like you lot.

Nope. One was used for most meals except breakfast.

Nope, we got real radical and had these things called fridges.

Too late for that now in that soggy little frigid island.

But make f****ng much worse.

Pity about most being in a bath or shower much longer.

Fact.

But you have no control over the individual using it, stupid.

Nope.

Nope. Even now I don't need to get up in the night to piss.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Stairlifts are not race cars.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Some older people have brittle bones. The G-force from a fast lift could fracture them. It would be like the space launch last week.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hmmm, so you've never been to Australia then?

Reply to
Xeno

Still sucking up that FoxNews bullshit? Grow a brain already.

Davej

Well, turn it into a toilet seat. Problem solved.

Davej

I'm talking about changing 0.5mph to 1mph.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I won't bother clicking your bullshit links. The stats clearly show most people dying of the virus are those with a pre-existing medical condition.

By the way, the stats also show the deaths from the virus are 100 times less than the population growth. So we're not exactly an endangered species. Carry on as you were. Or, follow government guidelines, f*ck up the world economy and see many many times more dying as a result of everyone being bankrupt. You can't just shut down 90% of the world like that.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Some people worry way too much.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Then acceleration really would be a problem.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Then acceleration really would be a problem.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There's this thing called the internet, so I can know about things I haven't witnessed personally.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Only because almost all older people have that, stupid.

And you do too.

That's bullshit too.

Irrelevant to whether it makes sense not to die of this virus very unpleasantly.

Only fools do that until it kills them.

It will recover fine.

Everyone isnt going to be bankrupt.

90% of the world isnt shut down.
Reply to
Rod Speed

But you wouldn't need acceleration, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

But you are too stupid to even manage to find these

Rod Speed

It could be quicker than that. Your local friend or neighbour phones, then comes round to your house when you don't answer but he knows you're in. Or you're expecting a call at a certain time, then call them when they don't.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the mortgage of the 1st three.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey