On Topic: water line extension

Hi All,

On topic. Feels kinds of odd.

I need to find a 20 to 24 inch, 3/8 male to female extension to connect my kitchen faucet mixer to my water valve. Both sides are 3/8 inch. (If the faucet's line was long enough, it would fit the valve.)

Problem: everything I find has 3/8" at one end and M10 (METRIC!!!!) on the other end.

Previously I have done this with a 12" 3/8 male-male and a 12" 3/8 female to female. (One of them now has a slow leak.)

Now I want to do it with just use one shot this time.

Where do I find such a critter?

Many thanks,

-T

METRIC !!!!

I think I finally found it:

Would you guys double check me?

Is "EZ-Fluid" a good name?

Many thanks,

-T

And I still use the old fashioned soldered copper lines.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Have a link?

You mean compression fittings??

Reply to
Clare Snyder

They are common at the big box or hardware store. I am curious. Is for the diverter? Do you want to extend the spray hose? The braided hoses can be fine if not moving. Then the question is could you use pipe?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

It is the hot water inlet to the mixer