Ping: Peeler

Hi Peeler,

I have all the trolls your complain about killfiled. I only see you complaining about them.

When you are not complaining about trolls, do you use a different name? That way I can kill file Peeler too and still get the good stuff.

-T

I will filter on subject: "Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!" That will get em and leave the good stuff alone

:-)

And

Troll-feeding Senile OZZIETARD Alert!

Have you thought of putting a tag in the subject line that I could filter on?

LMAO!

Reply to
Hawk

I looked and did not see him doing anything else, so it was easier just to add his email address to From

Correct, he does NOTHING more than troll. Your decision is wise.

Reply to
Hawk

Funny, I am receiving 50% fewer posting on this group

I wonder is after the 2020 election if this group will get back to mainly home repair. I know I am guilty of the occasional off topic post

Depends who wins. If Trump wins, don't count on it. The crybabies will go apeshit. If Biden wins, I believe you'll see less whining because Republicans are more mature,

Reply to
Hawk

That's the funniest post in a while.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Oh Trump looses, Hollywood will stop producing so many downer movies!