Phablet stocking stuffers: iPhone 7 versus LG Stylo 3 Plus price/performance hardware comparison

I just picked up a couple of $130 Costco LG Stylo 3 Plus phones as last-minute stocking stuffers, where I ran the following hardware-only comparison below. <
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/12/24/stylophones.jpg

I try to always only speak valid verifiable fact on Usenet.
Did I do a fair hardware comparison below of the two stocking stuffers? If not, what hardware spec comparison did I miss?
(NOTE: It's not fair to iOS to perform an app functionality comparison because there are scores of app functionalities on Android all by its itty bitty self not on iOS and none on iOS not already on Android - so this is only about the hardware comparison because all iOS devices lose in an app-functionality comparison to almost any Android phone).
*HARDWARE COMPARISON OF STOCKING SUFFERS: iPhone 7 Plus vs Stylo 3 Plus:* Price: The Stylo was $130; while the iPhone is ~$670 (~five times more!) CPU: The Stylo has 8 cores; while the iPhone has only 4 CPU top speed: iPhone is 2.34GHz for 2 cores; Stylo is 1.4GHz for 4 cores CPU lower speed: iPhone is 1.1GHz for 2 cores; Stylo is 1.1GHz for 4 cores Storage: Both are 32GB Expandable: Stylo expands to 2TB; iPhone is missing this functionality Screen size: Stylo is 5.7 inches; iPhone is 5.5 inches Display type: Both are IPS LCD Pixel density: iPhone is 401ppi; Stylo is 386ppi Screen resolution: both are the same at full HD 1080x1920 pixels Main camera: Stylo rear camera is 13MP, while the iPhone 7 is 12MP Selfie camera: iPhone is 7MP with flash; Stylo is 5MP with flash Video: both are the same full HD at 1920x1080pixels at 30fps Wi-Fi: both are the same at 802.11 everything up to ac, dual band VoLTE: both are the same NFC: both have NFC Sensors: both have the same stuff Bands: both have what is needed for the T-Mobile carrier we often use Bluetooth: both are the same spec at version 4.2 Battery ease: Stylo is removable; while the iPhone 7 is not Battery capacity: Stylo is 3080mAh, while the iPhone 7 is 2900mAh but no RAM: iPhone 7 is 3GB while the Stylo is 2GB Fingerprint sensor: iPhone 7 is on front; Stylo is on the back SIM: Both are single nano SIM Network: Both seem to support the same networks Stylus: Stylo has a stylus; iPhone 7 is missing this functionality FM Radio: Stylo has an FM radio; iPhone 7 is missing this functionality Headphone: Stylo has a courageous jack; iPhone 7 is lost functionality Wordsize: Both are 64-bit
Did I miss an important hardware spec to compare the two phablets?
The specs seems similar but the price is a whopping 5X difference.
As stocking stuffers... Q: Which do you think, based on hardware, has better price:performance?
REFERENCES: <https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/LG-Stylo-3-Plus-vs-Apple-iPhone-7-Plus <https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-Stylo-3-Plus,Apple-iPhone-7-Plus/phones/10534%2C9816 <http://membershipwireless.com/50699/apple-iphone-7-plus-black-32gb/activationtype/new <http://membershipwireless.com/52734/stylo-3-plus/activationtype/new
[...]

The specs seems similar but the price is a whopping 5X difference. Did I miss an important hardware spec to compare the two phablets?
As stocking stuffers... Q: Which do you think, based on hardware, has better price:performance?
REFERENCES: <https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/LG-Stylo-3-Plus-vs-Apple-iPhone-7-Plus <https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-Stylo-3-Plus,Apple-iPhone-7-Plus/phones/10534%2C9816 <http://membershipwireless.com/50699/apple-iphone-7-plus-black-32gb/activationtype/new <http://membershipwireless.com/52734/stylo-3-plus/activationtype/new

no, but you aren't interested in fair anything. you hate apple, so get the android phone.
unless of course, you just want to troll.
He who is nospam said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:19:35 -0500:

As you know, I own and have bought plenty of Apple and Android devices. They each have their strengths and weaknesses.
And, as you well know, I very often give iPhones and iPads as gifts.\ For gifts, what matters is what the kids want, and how much that costs.
When giving stocking stuffers, the fundamental price-to-performance ratio is a key factor - because you want the most bang for your buck.
For your own personal phone, as I did with mine, I bought the best there was at the time it was made, and I've been happy ever since.
But for a stocking stuffer - you care more about price-to-performance. Hence why I ran the hardware comparison (I know the software already).
This is my first "phablet" as a gift, where I figured I'd put a few in the stockings as a last-minute gift - so I didn't spend a lot of time on the hardware comparison.
I'm thinking of picking up a few more of these phablets, but some of the kids I'll be giving them to may want Apple devices, so that's why I ran the hardware comparison just now.
What is missing or incorrect about the hardware comparison given already?
On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 1:27:16 PM UTC-5, harry newton wrote:

MAybe we have different definitions of stocking stuffer. To me that means some low cost or moderate cost items that anyone can use. A cell phone, especially for the younger folks, would seem to be a poor choice. First, they all have them already. Second, it's a status symbol kind of thing and they want what they want. If they want an iPhone, they probably aren't going to be happy with a $130 LG. You need to make sure that whatever carrier they have will accept that phone because people don't want to or can't switch. Many, especially the majors, have a short list of what they will accept. Sprint for example was a bunch of iphones and a few motorolla G phones.
If I was going to give a cell phone as a gift, I'd be sure to know exactly what the requirements are for the person receiving it.
He who is trader_4 said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:40:56 -0800 (PST):

These are meant to be second phones for the kids, which is why the price-to-performance is a factor - since I want to get the best bang for the buck.

I've had all three main US carriers (yes, I know there are 4) where I've pretty much talked most of the Silicon Valley based extended family into using T-Mobile - so for these phones - it's the T-Mobile carrier so the phone is technically a LG-TP450 (which is the T-Mobile variant at Costco). <
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/12/24/stylo3plus.jpg
> Many, especially the majors, have a

I can put the T-Mobile SIM card into almost any GSM phone and it just works. In this hardware comparison, it seems that the GSM part of the hardware specs is the same for both phablets being compared.

I have plenty of iOS & Android devices, I've received plenty of both as gifts, and I've given plenty as gifts. It's a thing with our family. Here, for example, is a collection sitting in my office right now at this very moment where you see iPads with iPhones with Android phablets. <
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/12/24/devices.jpg

Since I have both Android & iOS devices, but since I have never bought a phablet before and since I may buy a few more today, I wanted to double check with all of you for a fair hardware comparison between the iPhone 7 Plus & Stylo 3 Plus.
What did you think of the hardware comparison? Did I get anything wrong or miss a key hardware-comparison factor?
On 12/24/2017 2:53 PM, harry newton wrote:

Second phone? I'd not give my kids a first phone let alone a second. I did not buy them cars either. They appreciate what they worked to get.
He who is Ed Pawlowski said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 20:29:33 -0500:

Kids learn a lot from their electronics though.
On 12/24/2017 08:08 PM, harry newton wrote:

I think they learn more from working.
--
Cheers, Bev
'Politics' comes from an ancient Greek word meaning
He who is The Real Bev said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 21:20:29 -0800:

Well, I have four of these phablets in four different stockings. They'll open them tomorrow morning. I hope they like 'em.
Merry Christmas!
On 12/24/2017 09:24 PM, harry newton wrote:

You should have put a lump of coal in the bottom of each one just in case! Merry Christmas!
--
Cheers, Bev
Nothing is so stupid that you can't find somebody who
He who is The Real Bev said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 22:17:44 -0800:

I don't think I've seen a lump of coal in decades! Merry Christmas!
On 12/25/2017 02:46 PM, harry newton wrote:

Consider yourself lucky. You haven't lived until you've spent 5 minutes waiting for a coal train to go by before you can get where you're going.
On 12/24/2017 11:08 PM, harry newton wrote:

True, they learn who is boinking who through Facebook.
On 12/25/2017 08:57 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

That's "boinking WHOM", you ignorant cretin!
--
Cheers, Bev
"Calling someone an asshole for being rude to a telemarketer
On 12/25/2017 12:42 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

Inglish makes my brane hert.
He who is Ed Pawlowski said on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 13:47:57 -0500:

Whenever I see someone type "who" for "whom", it hurts my eyes.
The funny thing is that everyone already knows how to use who and whom correctly since it follows the same rules as does he and him, she and her, they and them, etc.
All personal pronouns follow the same rules.
So all you have to do is remember "him goes with whom" (and that "he goes with him").
Pop Quiz! Which sentence is correct? a. True, they learn he is boinking he through Facebook. b. True, they learn him is boinking he through Facebook. c. True, they learn he is boinking him through Facebook.
On 12/25/2017 02:07 PM, harry newton wrote:

BUT people who grew up in certain areas, or whose parents did, will in certain circumstances use constructions like "Him and John went to the movies" even though they are college-educated and NOT stupid; they just can't break the habit even though they KNOW better.
Our friend, whose parents were from OK, asked us to tell him whenever he did it. We finally gave up. 65-year habits are hard to break without a more compelling reason than the vague desire to be more grammatical.
--
Cheers, Bev
It's 95% of the lawyers making the other 5% look bad.
He who is The Real Bev said on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:42:17 -0800:

We all make typos and speakos - and we even make thinkos.
But if it happens all the time - then it's just stupidity since nobody is ever taught in their grade school English class to use personal pronouns incorrectly.
Pop Quiz: a. "Him and him went to the movies" a. "Him and he went to the movies" a. "He and he went to the movies"
My point is that the beauty of personal prounouns is that we already know how to use them. I do understand your point though, which is sometimes we don't know how to use them.
For example, when someone asks if it's you on the phone, you respond: a. "This is I" b. "This is he" c. "This is him"
Even I have to think twice to get that right. Do you?
On 12/25/2017 03:53 PM, harry newton wrote:

Proper response: "whaddya want to know for?"