Merry Christmas to the Gang

I hope everyone is/was having a good Christmas or otherwise winter fiesta.
Please excuse my ab scents -- bin neglecting this fine newsgroup, but hope to improve again as soon as I can find another place to hide the computer and sneak off to.
Sincere good wishes and Merry Christmas to all my pals and pallets.
Snuffy
On 12/24/2017 11:08 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

Merry Christmas to you too!
--
Maggie

On 12/24/17 11:08 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

And may the Lord bless you in this coming year.