Merry Christmas to All You Fine Folks

I hope everyone is/was having a good Christmas or otherwise winter fiesta.
Please excuse my ab scents -- bin neglecting the fine newsgroups, but hope to improve again as soon as I can find another place to hide the computer and sneak off to.
Sincere good wishes and Merry Christmas to all my pals and pallets.
Snuffy
Snuffy and all - interesting days.
We were (last week) going to have snow and cold. We ended up with beautiful weather for Christmas eve day and Christmas. Christmas was very clear as well.
Gardening wise is odd - rains and fair weather - several freezes and one in the progress now. We have red and yellow roses blooming. Buds and all. Noting like seeing sticks on other plants and color on the roses.
Interesting.
Martin It was a Merry Christmas and let us hope for a Happy Holidays and a Glorious First.
Martin