A Fine Christmas To You All

I'd like to wish you all a fine holiday and hope for you to feel the sparkling kiss of creativity in your woodly endeavors.

May God bless you and keep you and, until we meet, may he hold you in the palm of his hand.

Best wishes and warmest regards for a wonderful holiday,

Tom Watson

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Same to you!

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

The same to you and yours Tom.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all wRECers everywhere.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

the shop for 2 weeks now cause SWMBO says its off limits. 2 more days and i find out why! the wait is killing me...

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

For Tom and all the rest out there, I wish you a warm fire, cold beer, loving family, and sleep without dreams. Merry Christmas. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:58:30 -0500, Tom Watson calmly ranted:

Merry Christmas, Tom. (And the rest of y'all)

I wish a safe holiday season to all.

I decided to stay home and forget trecking across Siskiyou Pass in the middle of winter from this year on. I'll visit my family in the safer-traveling summer months. I barely missed the snowstorm (by two hours last Christmas) which shut down I-5 last year.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
mike hide

Same from me to all.

Charlie Self "Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell

Reply to
Charlie Self

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone, everywhere! Joe (still clearing a path through +/-14" of snow here in OH)

Tom Wats> I'd like to wish you all a fine holiday and hope for you to feel the

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Merry Christmas y'all!

Reply to
mel

Keep any vehicles between the ditches during your travels, and have a care not to wind up needing any stitches after wreckly packages are unraveled.

Reply to
Silvan

From me and mine as well, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Schedule: Finish cleaning! Finish ornaments for Grand-Daughters. Finish wrapping. Help set up buffet.

4:00PM Family gathers for Christmas Eve smorgasbord & gift exchange. 9:00PM Christmas Eve church service. Lots of special music, I'm singing "Ring the Bells". 10:30PM(?) Oldest Daughters for her Christmas Eve party for my one annual egg nog & brandy.

Christmas day: LOAF!

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

And to you Tom.

No creativity hopes on this end though. I have to get this '52 Dodge out of my garage before I have room to spread much of my woodworking stuff back out again and knock out a couple more projects. Hopefully within a couple more weeks. I do have the third bay for that stuff, but with the snowmobile in there and the rest of the clutter that has accumulated, it's a sad affair right now.

Blessings to you and your family, and to everyone here at the wreck.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Right back at you all!

Reply to
Vic Baron

Well done, good and faithful servant! Merry Christmas to you and your family Tom.

Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa

Best wishes to all you wreckers, be you neander or normite. This is a great group.

And me we all come through the New Year with the same number of digits we go in with.

-jbb

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Does anyone have free plans for a fireplace?

;-)

A merry Christmas to all.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Good one!

-jbb

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Let me chime in also with whoever you are and wherever in the the world you may be right now, may you be having a happy and healthy holiday season. Mark L.

Tom Wats> I'd like to wish you all a fine holiday and hope for you to feel the

Reply to
Mark L.