I hope have you all have a good one.
--
Adam

Hear, hear!
I have lots of Oak offcuts to burn:-)
regards

--
Tim Lamb

Happy solstice, Adam, and happy whatever you celebrate to everyone else.
Si
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

And thnak Christ I didn't go to stonhenge to see the sun rise..
I did once and got some superb pics, but it took several hours and a transport cafe breakfast to thaw out.

I've asked santa for a new angle grinder. best wishes to all, don't drink and drive, you will only spill it
On 21/12/2010 16:13, ARWadsworth wrote:

You too.
Seasons greetings to all our readers.

And Seasons Grittings where appropriate :-)
--
Tim

Tim Streater wrote:

A fine example of a gritty sense of humour.
Ronald Raygun wrote:

Salt of the earth that man...
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I say chaps, don't spread me too thin!
--
Tim

Gary Gritter - keeps kids off the streets in this wintery weather.
Si

Only 'cos I reminded you ;-)
--
fred
FIVE TV's superbright logo - not the DOG's, it's bollocks
On 21/12/10 16:13, ARWadsworth wrote:

You too mate. Ocado coming soon with 1.5 weeks food. Kids Xmas present bought (it's a Scalextric and they've been told they have to share it as a combined pressie - forgot to tell them they'll be sharing it with me ;->
2 new tyres on the front of the car that actually seem to grip on snow and crap - bonus...
Kids now tidying up and purging all the crap they've horded for a dump run Thursday, so we can make space for the tree.
Tree - 12 quid, decorations 6 quid, hairy lights 5 quid - I love buying this stuff at the last minute!
One more day of work then I plan to be essentially pissed.
Might manage to do something to the house next week...
No cooker, so roast chicken this year (combi can manage that).
--
Tim Watts

Bah Humbug!
--
Jim White
Wimbledon London England

Just for you :-)
http://i54.tinypic.com/6gdeus.jpg
--
fred
FIVE TV's superbright logo - not the DOG's, it's bollocks
ARWadsworth wrote:

Same to you mate.
And everyone else (-2)
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Who's the other one?
--
Today is Setting Orange, the 63rd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3176
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people."

No minuses allowed.
Tis Christmas.
Your two are Dennis and Unbeliever, but wish them a Merry Christmas and do not be negative about it.
--
Adam

ARWadsworth wrote:

I'm not negative. I'm positive they are both fuckwits.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Reciprocated
I wonder how many posts we'll have on Xmas Day?
I usually do the Annual Computer Back-Up.
Owain