Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Hear, hear!

I have lots of Oak offcuts to burn:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Happy solstice, Adam, and happy whatever you celebrate to everyone else.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

And thnak Christ I didn't go to stonhenge to see the sun rise..

I did once and got some superb pics, but it took several hours and a transport cafe breakfast to thaw out.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I've asked santa for a new angle grinder. best wishes to all, don't drink and drive, you will only spill it

Reply to
A Plumber

You too.

Seasons greetings to all our readers.

Reply to
Roger Chapman

And Seasons Grittings where appropriate :-)

Reply to
Tim Streater

A fine example of a gritty sense of humour.

Reply to
Ronald Raygun

Gary Gritter - keeps kids off the streets in this wintery weather.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

In article , ARWadsworth writes

Only 'cos I reminded you ;-)

Reply to
fred

You too mate. Ocado coming soon with 1.5 weeks food. Kids Xmas present bought (it's a Scalextric and they've been told they have to share it as a combined pressie - forgot to tell them they'll be sharing it with me ;->

2 new tyres on the front of the car that actually seem to grip on snow and crap - bonus...

Kids now tidying up and purging all the crap they've horded for a dump run Thursday, so we can make space for the tree.

Tree - 12 quid, decorations 6 quid, hairy lights 5 quid - I love buying this stuff at the last minute!

One more day of work then I plan to be essentially pissed.

Might manage to do something to the house next week...

No cooker, so roast chicken this year (combi can manage that).

Reply to
Tim Watts

Bah Humbug!

Reply to
Jim White

Salt of the earth that man...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Same to you mate.

And everyone else (-2)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I say chaps, don't spread me too thin!

Reply to
Tim Streater

Reciprocated

I wonder how many posts we'll have on Xmas Day?

I usually do the Annual Computer Back-Up.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Seasons greetings to all! Forecast 28C here on Christmas Day, just to make you all envious.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Who's the other one?

Reply to
Huge

No minuses allowed.

Tis Christmas.

Your two are Dennis and Unbeliever, but wish them a Merry Christmas and do not be negative about it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

How does that jibe with Father Xmas and reindeer with sleigh? And snow flakes falling on Xmas trees, etc?

Reply to
Tim Streater