Have a Very Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings to Everyone.

Hope you all have a good Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Reply to
BigWallop

I will second that!

Have a good one.

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks and Season's Greetings to you too.

Cracker jokes: Which bird always succeeds? A budgie with no teeth.

What do monsters have for breakfast? Dreaded wheat.

Reply to
Suz

Yep, I was going to say that but you beat me to it!

Also, 'rah for killfiles.

Remember, drinking isn't big or clever, but it does seem like a bloody good idea at the time :)

All the best Ben, and everyone else here.

-- cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs

Reply to
Witchy

Yeah merry chrimbly to one and all! thanks for all the support this year!

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

Same to you Wallop, and everyone else out there ;)))

-- Jet

Anyone want to swap something for 15 pairs of M&S skiddies? (Boxed n unused)

(Except Crown wallpaper, who discontinued the paper SWMNO chose for our bedroom, which I was up papering until 01:30 am recently (and watching that doc on the Sex Pistols) when I ran out of paper and was then told Crown had discontinued it, and noone on the planet had it in stock, arf arf arf :(((

And except Philips, Probably manufacturers of the most unreliable widescreen tv tubes in the world... probably.

And the git who parked across the road at 4:30am this Christmas day morning with "gangsta-rap" (Motherf*ckin this, motherf*ckin that, gonna blow you f*cking .... well, you get the picture) roaring out of his car stereo).

And my kitchen rad which has started to leak...

(Reaches for the Stella ;)))

Reply to
Jet

In message , Suz writes

Next year DIY xmas crackers might be in order

Happy seasons greetings

Reply to
geoff

May all your jobs be little ones :-)