OT: my adventure at the post office and viruses transmission

That's a general definition. You haven't told me how you MEASURE compassion? You said, "atheists generally have more compassion for folk," but haven't explained how you measure compassion so you can determine if one group has more of it than another group?

Reply to
Muggles

Because some like you actually are quite literally terminally stupid.

I don't care if you manage to kill yourself, that would be a real bonus, but when those as stupid as you have now killed almost 130K in your country, more than were killed in WW1. its worth trying to change the mind of those who arent quite a stupid as you are.

Reply to
Joshua Snow

We are attacking your intellect because you keep proving how stupid you actually are. And the lazy thing to do would be to ignore your stupid shit in case others as stupid as you are convinced by your terminal stupidity can copy you.

Reply to
Joshua Snow

I'm trying to establish the perimeter of your tribalism. While I too would like everyone to live a happy and productive life I also realize there are many people that I don't care about one way or the other. I suppose you could say I don't give a dry f*ck about them.

Reply to
rbowman

It's closely related to hypocrisy. Bodhisattvas are few and far between.

Reply to
rbowman

On the contrary, I've already done my research, I understand who Trump is and how he will serve as President, and I've made up my mind based on quite a lot of information. Your opinion means squat ...

Just because I oppose your present viewpoint, doesn't equate to being terminally stupid. It ONLY means I disagree with YOU and YOUR conclusions, and have no problem with opposing you or anyone who comes to a different conclusion than I've come to myself.

The thing is, I don't really care what anyone else thinks of me or my conclusions - I'm happy with my vetting and research processes, including my decision-making processes.

You see, the difference between you and me is YOU'd get some sick thrill out of seeing anyone who opposes you perish in any kind of death scenario. I just disagree with YOU, and don't wish you to die because of it.

What kind of person does THAT make you?

Not exactly anyone I'd aspire to emulate for sure.

Reply to
Muggles

NO... that's simply not accurate. You're attacking my intellect because you don't LIKE my viewpoint since it disagrees with yours.

Lazy is when you just attack people because you don't agree. ANYONE can do that because it's easy, takes no thought, no critical decision-making processes, and no moral baseline.

Reply to
Muggles

That's what I figured.

Reply to
Muggles

Oh sure, and then pass out from hyperventilating. Nope.

Reply to
Muggles

You clearly f***ed that up completely with your stupid claim that there is nothing that can be done to reduce the risk of catching this virus.

Your problem is that you don't have a viable one.

But are completely incapable of actually comprehending any of it.

It isnt just because of that that proves you actually are terminally stupid.

But claiming that nothing can be done to reduce the risk of getting infected by this virus does.

Wrong, as always.

Yes, you actually are that terminally stupid.

Yes, you actually are that terminally stupid.

No thrill involved, your death would just mean that you don't get to spread your terminal stupidity any further.

Just another that has worked out how stupid you are, just like almost everyone who has commented in here.

Reply to
Joshua Snow

It was meant to be. It was my visceral response to your apathy.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

You have to take the mask out of the package.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

So, that means you've no self-control when it comes to interacting with people who disagree with you.

Kind of sad, but all too common .. that lack of self-control you display.

Reply to
Muggles

Many states who mandate the wearing of masks, allow exceptions for people like Muggles who have asthma and allergies which make breathing difficult.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Because the other person's opinion is clearly harmful to themselves and others? That's one very good reason.

Reply to
trader_4

I don't see people attacking your intellect because they disagree with you. I see people pointing out that you're the village idiot because you are wrong on the most basic facts, the most basic science and this happens most of the time. I also see them pointing out the incredible hypocrisy of someone who claims to be a Christian, religious and then you clearly don't care about what happens to other people and how your own actions can cause harm, like when you told us you don't care about what happens to the 13 mil people living in NYC because you've never been there and don't care. Is that what Jesus would say?

Reply to
trader_4

You've no idea how many times I've controlled my visceral reaction to some of the things you say.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Likely true, she is one of the slightly unhealthy ones who get hit hard. I haven't seen her deny it though, I pretty sure she would agree that she is vulnerable, but that won't change her opinion.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Like Herman Cain who's in his 70s and went to Trump's Tulsa rally, no social distancing, no mask. He's apparently been traveling elsewhere too, taking airplanes. I'll bet most of it was non-essential. IDK if he has any pre-existing conditions that make him even more at risk, but his age alone puts him at elevated risk. And then for those of us that are trying to do the right things, you might wind up near one of these train wrecks and they give it to you.

Reply to
trader_4

I take several immunosuppressive medicines which advise me to avoid people who are sick. Then, people like Muggles do their best to assure that the whole country gets sick just because "It's a free country and I can do whatever I want". Deadly spoiled brats, and I fought for the freedoms which they abuse.

Reply to
FromTheRafters