OT: my adventure at the post office and viruses transmission

Why are you so emotional? Nevermind, I see, you've been put in your place and it has upset you.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

*I* said your lungs are borderline. You've confirmed it by complaining that you have trouble breathing through a mask. That much we know. My guess is that you destroyed your lungs by smoking from an early age, but I'm not guessing that your lung function is impaired. You've indicated that yourself on multiple occasions.
Reply to
Jim Joyce

Ironic. ;-)

Reply to
Jim Joyce

That's a bogus PPE rating, and not what we are talking about ordinary people wearing.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Proof requires understanding by the ones it is ostensibly being proven to. This won't work with you.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

There is no reason to restrict smoking. I saw a 1940s advertisement for Camels and the doctor said they were good. More doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette.

Ed Pawlowski

The ineffective N0 face diapers that most masktards are wearing are made in China.

Wouldn't surprise me if the masks were made out of some toxic material and all the masktards that wear them get lung damage. LOL

Reply to
Roger Oveur

yeah ... that's how they work...

Reply to
Muggles

How is it different??

You exit your home. Every place you go other people have been there, in addition to, people are around you everywhere you are going to be, too.

You NEVER know if anyone you meet or anything you touch has something that will make you sick.

THAT is every day real life. This is NO different.

Reply to
Muggles

React to what? hahaha You're the one who claimed self-control right after you posted a visceral emotional response. hahaha!

Reply to
Muggles

My mind is already made up, sooooo ... this is where your head explodes.

Reply to
Muggles

You've no idea what condition my lungs are in!! LOL

I've ONLY confirmed I can't breath through a mask. Anything other than that is pure conjecture on you part.

WRONG AGAIN!!! geez ...

Reply to
Muggles

Prolly the same numbers as a cold or flu.

Reply to
Neil Kelly

I didn't expect such a visceral reaction. I must have struck a nerve.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

She just gets emotional when she is put in her place.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Apparently so. She seems to have an issue with self control.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I've noticed that with Mr. T on many other issues too. He needs to live in a black and white world. Makes his mind up on which one it is, then just shuts out all the rest. One early example was low carb diets. He's in favor of LC, but was complaining that the Atkins Diet was no good. I asked why and it was obvious he didn't even understand what Atkins was. Finally it came down to him insisting Atkins was no good because with Atkins when counting carbs you can deduct the fiber carbs. You can deduct them because they are not digested, don't impact blood glucose levels, etc. It's just a nit in the grand scheme of things. IDK anyone else that thinks it's an issue. A serving of vegetables might have 7 carbs, 2 fiber, so you count 5 instead of 7. But somehow Mr. T has it in his mind that while LC is good, Atkins is bad because of that. Go figure.

Reply to
trader_4

Talking about smoking, another big Covid denier is Rush. He dismissed the dangers of smoking for decades too. Look where that brilliance got him. My favorite there is a few years ago a hurricane was bearing down on FL. While officials were recommending coastal evacuation, Rush was dismissing all that as some kind of crazy panic, ridiculing the hurricane forecasters, claiming falsely that they have been wildly inaccurate, that they can't tell you where it will hit, etc. Sadly it's a common theme these days with these types, dismiss science, dismiss more educated people, insult them. After spewing that for a few days, when the hurricane was just about there, Rush hopped on his G7 and evacuated. People dumb enough to listen to him probably didn't have a G7.

Reply to
trader_4

Where should the righties go live? Brazil? Where Bolsonaro is wrecking the place with Trump methods? Or maybe Russia, Trump admires him. NK? Trump says KJU is swell and loves his people.

Reply to
trader_4

So people with hypertension have one foot in the grave? It's generally an easily treatable condition and people can live long lives, unless they get Covid. You have a problem with understanding percentages too. The fact that certain groups have higher risk does not mean that Covid is not also killing other groups, eg healthy, younger people, at a lower rate.

Reply to
trader_4