Cordless Toilets

Yes, I have one. But I don't like the noises that come from it so I have set it to vibrate. For some reason my wife uses it a lot.

Reply to
badgolferman

This is Turtle.

No it will draw energy by putting the reciever in the dark bathroom because the reciever will charge from the power of the darkness. You have heard of solar power, well this is call the Dark Power and darkness will charge the batterys. Also keep the lide down as much as you can for it will charge the batterys with the lide down where it will be dark in the bowl area.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

On 10/12/2005 2:46 AM US(ET), snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com took fingers to keyboard, and typed the following:

I have one. It's a fuel cell model and runs off methane gas which is naturally produced by fumes from the toilet.

Reply to
willshak