Cordless telephones

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Uh, no.

There was a local radio host that called the (then current tax changes) the accountants and tax professionals relief act.

Reply to
Tekkie®
[snip]

and most (if not all) cats can get down if you let them.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

I have an electric can opener that makes a unique sound. It is seldom used for anything except feeding cats. The cats know the sound and come running.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

If across the street you could get it for $2.60 instead of $2.599, where would you go?

BTW, when I quickly look at those prices, the first one looks a lot lower.

Reply to
Sam E

I count my land as a business and use schedule C-EZ. It is that simple (except you do subtract the numbers).

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

"free with 20 gallon purchase". I remember a lot of those signs, until economy cars became common and wouldn't hold 20 gallons.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

$2.60 - I hate liars.

They're the same to me, except the 99 one pisses me off as I have to round it up.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Indeed.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword
[snip]

Terrestrial broadcast. IIRC some cable systems still have analog. Mine stopped last year.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I think virtually all North American cable suppliers have gone to the encoded digital model - any also providing ultra high speed internet over the cable HAD to -Just the way the system works.

Reply to
clare
[snip]

I once had a phone that was also a music player. While playing music, the phone would still show battery life and signal strength. However, it would NOT show the time which is what I really wanted to see.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I thought all phones played music.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I never saw that. It was 8 gallon minimum on a "fill up" for a free glass. My 72 Ford van only had a 16 gallon tank but my 71 Gremlin had a 25 gallon tank. When I topped up my 69 Corvette it was $5 and 13.9 gallons of Sunoco

260. In those days you never got out of the car, they checked your oil and washed your windshield. You told them how much gas you wanted and handed them the money.
Reply to
gfretwell

It is for the MP3 player function.

Reply to
gfretwell

I have a computer. ?(?)?

You use that to "vent" the can so the beer comes out better.

Reply to
gfretwell

.....we ladled gas outta a big bucket, then sat around the cracker barrel and played our banjos..... yada, yada. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob
[snip]

Of course they didn't need to ENCRYPT everything.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd