Subject Author Posted Replies

How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie?
How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie? It is like cloth. As melted on plastic. Is it possible to remove to make clear? http://i.cubeupload.com/Y70GI5.jpg
10
10

Drainage layer behind new retaining wall: RCA vs. gravel
Hi, I'm planning a 4ft high retaining wall in my yard and I need a vertical dra inage layer behind it (stone wrapped in filter fabric, with a perf pipe at the bottom that drains via gravity to...
2
2

alternative for toughen glass
i want some transparent material to place it on the terrace of my house, and it should have that much strength so that i can walk on it and the sunlight also pass throught is so that i can get...
5
5

New Jersey wants to ban any and all
I makes one wonder why anyone would live in a place like that but it does explain why so many are moving here. The problem is they are always telling us how much better they did things up north.
5
5

What Has Government Done to Our Bathrooms?
I'm a real scofflaw. We still use the good old full-flow toilets in our house, and I've removed the flow restrictors from newer shower heads.
13
13

Snowfall blankets all 50 states
I am not sure that a light dusting of snow in Baha Alabama qualifies as a blanket of snow in Florida. I am still running with the dog in shorts and a T shirt.
2
2

Movie Theater Attendance Hits 24-Year Low, Ticket Prices Rise Nearly 4 Percent
I for one am not willing to give the rampaging Hollyweird left-wing hate machine a dime of my hard-earned money.
5
5

UPS battery options
Do you have examples where a single car battery caused an explosion because it was inside a house, ie where there was enough hydrogen that built up inside the house? I've heard stories of a car...
25
25

Laundry pods
I try to see the positive in every situation. When I see stuff like this, it makes me a sad. Andy Teens have been filming themselves biting into laundry pods as part of an online "challenge," which...
1
1

OT: Ice skating on a slope?
Anyone ever tried ice skating on a slope?
10
10

Funny plumbing story
Years ago a friend of mine had a clogged shower. There was no access panel to his plumbing so I cut the wall open with a Sawzall. Since it was an old house I was not being terribly careful as I...

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Agreed! For example, here is a simple $12 showerhead that works better than any $100 showerhead from the local bigboxsupermartstore. Amazon even awarded it with an Amazon Choice rating.
3
3

Plumbing
That is what I was thinking. I think maybe the plumber had plans to just come out and replace the parts, but he did ask me what type pipes I had, so maybe he wasn't.
19
19

What is this on plug?
Anyone know what it is that the arrow is pointing at? It's a plug for a clothes iron. Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never...

I'm locked in my house
Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it to open!! Please help!! HomeOwnersHub
2
2