Snowfall blankets all 50 states

http://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Snowfall-blankets-all-50-states-469826403.html
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:53:39 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"

I am not sure that a light dusting of snow in Baha Alabama qualifies as a blanket of snow in Florida. I am still running with the dog in shorts and a T shirt.

There's an awful lot of bare dirt here in Nebraska too. The highs were in the mid thirties the last two days.