Funny plumbing story

Years ago a friend of mine had a clogged shower.

There was no access panel to his plumbing so I cut the wall open with a Sawzall. Since it was an old house I was not being terribly careful as I wrongly assumed there would be galvanized pipes.

Nope, I nicked the copper.

After I located the turn off valve, I opened the wall, and soldered the nick I had made.

Evidently the steam I created in the line cleared the clog, and my buddy called me a genius.

That said, I decided to to do any more repairs for him, I quit while I was ahead.

Reply to
philo