Laundry pods

I try to see the positive in every situation.
When I see stuff like this, it makes me a sad.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/health/tide-laundry-pod-challenge-poison-control/index.html
Andy
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:23:58 -0800 (PST), Andy

The real challenge should be to put that pod in the washing machine with their laundry. Extra credit if they can get the laundry in the dryer when the washer stops.