I'm locked in my house

Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it to open!! Please help!!
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:14:02 GMT, Dawn

Calm down. Try another door or window. If that isn't practical, call emergency services (911), if that isn't productive, call a locksmith.
--

The problem is Donald Trump. The solution is impeachment or, the otherwise legal
removal, from office, of the greatest threat to peace the world has ever known.

Quickly sell the house. The new owners will change the lock.