part of rail of my front stoop showing

Hi guys, a couple of years ago I had my steps leading to my front entrance of my home redone. I got the fence people to install a replacement rail fo r it. One of the posts attached to the the step is showing rust and discolo ration. I would like if someone can tell me how I can handle this situation before it gets even worse.

=280&h=210&fit=crop

Reply to
Joe

Wire brush, prime, paint. There are paints also made specifically for rust.

Ed Pawlowski

ance of my home redone. I got the fence people to install a replacement rai l for it. One of the posts attached to the the step is showing rust and dis coloration. I would like if someone can tell me how I can handle this situa tion before it gets even worse.

?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

Thank you ED, could always count on your advice.

Reply to
Joe