Drainage layer behind new retaining wall: RCA vs. gravel

Hi, I'm planning a 4ft high retaining wall in my yard and I need a vertical dra inage layer behind it (stone wrapped in filter fabric, with a perf pipe at the bottom that drains via gravity to daylight). The local material supply has 3/4" washed gravel for $55/cuyd, and Recycled Concrete Aggregate (RCA) for $35/cuyd.
Does anyone have experience with using RCA as drainage stone behind a retai ning wall instead of washed gravel? Pros/cons? Advice appreciated. Regards, Theodore.
Hi, I'm planning a 4ft high retaining wall in my yard and I need a vertical drainage layer behind it (stone wrapped in filter fabric, with a perf pipe at the bottom that drains via gravity to daylight). The local material supply has 3/4" washed gravel for $55/cuyd, and Recycled Concrete Aggregate (RCA) for $35/cuyd.
Does anyone have experience with using RCA as drainage stone behind a retaining wall instead of washed gravel? Pros/cons? Advice appreciated. Regards, Theodore.
I can only say that crushed concrete make a good paver base, packs hard, drains well. Gravel is rounded, isn't going to pack, drains well.