alternative for toughen glass

i want some transparent material to place it on the terrace of my house, and it should have that much strength so that i can walk on it and the sunlight also pass throught is so that i can get sunlight on my terrace.I don't budget to put up toughen glass

Reply to
vikas

Sunlight comes up from the floor in your part of the universe?

Reply to
trader_4

Do a search for see through roof. I don't know how the strength compares but maybe you could use it with some extra supports.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

See through roof? Nothing like waking up in the morning staring at a squirrel's ass.

Reply to
rbowman

To see the glory of God's creation of the stars and a full moon on a clear winter night. In theory, at least. Mr. Someone would have to keep the darn thing clean. And then there are drones with cameras.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

My idea of stargazing on a clear winter night involves southern Arizona. Very southern Arizona. I will admit I miss that as I spend 3 seconds contemplating Orion as I hurry into the house before the hair in my nose freezes.

Reply to
rbowman