alternative for toughen glass

i want some transparent material to place it on the terrace of my house, and it should have that much strength so that i can walk on it and the sunlight also pass throught is so that i can get sunlight on my terrace.I don't budget to put up toughen glass
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 1:44:06 PM UTC-5, vikas wrote:

Sunlight comes up from the floor in your part of the universe?
On 1/19/18 12:44 PM, vikas wrote:

Do a search for see through roof. I don't know how the strength compares but maybe you could use it with some extra supports.
On 01/20/2018 05:55 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

See through roof? Nothing like waking up in the morning staring at a squirrel's ass.
On 1/20/18 2:00 PM, rbowman wrote:

To see the glory of God's creation of the stars and a full moon on a clear winter night. In theory, at least. Mr. Someone would have to keep the darn thing clean. And then there are drones with cameras.
On 01/20/2018 04:24 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

My idea of stargazing on a clear winter night involves southern Arizona. Very southern Arizona. I will admit I miss that as I spend 3 seconds contemplating Orion as I hurry into the house before the hair in my nose freezes.