New Jersey wants to ban any and all

New Jersey wants to ban any and all rifles, shotguns and handguns with any one 'military' feature. You can find the text of the bill (S548) HERE. http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/S1000/548_I1.HTM
So basically between this and all the other restrictions in New Jersey, you have a choice between a bolt action 22LR and a Thompson Center Contender provided you've: Sucked the dick of the local police chief Passed a stringent background check Proven a need to own a firearm Taken an extensive 40 hour class and Told your mother-in-law that you love her.
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 10:54:15 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"

I makes one wonder why anyone would live in a place like that but it does explain why so many are moving here. The problem is they are always telling us how much better they did things up north.

What's better up here? I have had many friends and relatives move to FL but only one want to move back, that was because she missed people, not because things are better up here.
--
Tekkie

I don't know but they keep telling us they did it better up north. I remind them both I-75 and I-95 go both ways. Live here like we do or go the fuck home and live the way you like it. The new arrivals have totally screwed up my little town. It is now a big wall to wall gated community.

Well it ain't better up here. You can quote me to them. Tell them to STFU and move back. They won't...
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

I have noticed that when new developments and people move in they want to rule the world.
--
Tekkie