Woodworking Classes in Philadelphia/New Jersey Area ?

Anyone aware of any woodworking class opportunities in the Philadelphia or South Jersey areas?

Reply to
Philly

Howard

Philly:

DAGS (do a Google search) and here's one that I found:

also know there's a another school somewhere in South Jersey or perhaps Central.

Good luck.

MJ

BTW: Check the tech schools. I know NJ has a couple in and around Tom's River, might be some near Camden (yeah, I know).

Reply to
wallace.mikej

Peter's Valley is in Northern Jersey. I highly recommend it. I took Jere Osgood's class there a couple years ago and learned a lot.

http:/

davemc444

Woodcraft in Downingtown has some classes.

Reply to
No