Woodworking Classes at FIT in NYC

If anyone is interested, the woodworking class at FIT is signing up for this fall's session. Mario Rodriguez is the instructor. There is a hand tool class on Monday night and a special projects class on Tuesday night. If anyone is interested in signing up, email me and I will forward you Mario's email address. I don't want to post it here in the open.

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt