Woodworking Classes - Southern NJ?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any quality classes in the Southern NJ area? As an amateur there is soooo much I still have yet to learn...

I'd taken an adult education woodworking class at Pennsauken High School a while back, but the instructor seemed more interested in socializing (esp. with the 2 ladies who enrolled) than teaching anything. (In fact, he conducted zero formal lessons whatsoever - night one was a basic orientation on what tools the shop had and some very very generalized safety tips, and from there you were on your own. Completely useless in my book...)

Unfortunately we have no Woodcraft stores, and the only Woodworkers Warehouse I'm aware of (Rt. 130, Cinnaminson) closed down a while back, so there are no woodworking-specific retail stores to check with.

TIA for any tips! Brian

Reply to
Brian

Brian, What do you want to learn ?

I'm across the River, in the NE suburbs of Philly. There IS a place called 'Woodworkers Haven' {an independent operation, not part of the Canadian chain} in Southampton, PA. I haven't been there in quite some time, but will have to look at them again, now that the Woodworkers Warehouse chain closed.

Ron Magen