Shopsmith classes in central NJ

No affiliation, just passing along an email I got that may be of interest to some. You can check their website for schedules in other areas (link below).

B.

--------------------

Would you like to learn quick, easy ways to master your Shopsmith? Spend one day with us and we will help you achieve your personal woodworking dreams!

Sign up today for our Beginning Basics I Beginning Basics II **NEW** Beginning Lathe

Or take all three..

Bring Your Spouse for Free

The Shopsmith MARK V, 5-Tools-In-1, One-Day Traveling Woodworking Academy is coming to:

Ramada Inn

60 Cottontail Lane - Somerset, NJ Thursday, January 13 - Beginning Basics I Friday, January 14 - Beginning Basics II **NEW** Saturday, January 15 - Beginning Lathe

DAILY 8:30AM-4:30PM

Beginning Basics I- $45 Beginning Basics II - $45 **NEW** Beginning Lathe - $70

You'll also learn about limited-time, factory-direct savings.

The classes fill up quickly register Today You will not want to miss out on this fun filled day.

Whether you are an experienced pro, or have rarely used your Mark V, you will love this class - we guarantee it!

Bring Your Spouse for Free

Call Today to register @ 800 543 7586 Or register on-line

Enjoy the class!

Doug Reid, Manager of Traveling Academies Shopsmith, Inc.

Shopsmith Inc. All rights reserved

6530 Poe Avenue - Dayton, OH 45414 800-543-7586
Reply to
Buddy Matlosz