Woodworking Classes - Pleasant Hill, CA

We have a bunch of spots open in our Adult Education basic woodworking classes - Woodworking I - for the Fall semester. For anyone who is interested, here are some details:

1.Classes meet once per week, except as noted, for three hours 2. Classes start during the week of September 11th 3. Cost is around $70 4. Class schedule Thursday Evening 6 to 9 Saturday Mornings 9 to 12 Monday and Thursday Afternoon 1 to 4 - this is a "double" class incorporation both the beginning and intermediate class 5. Call 925-937-1530 for more information 6. Register by fax - go to
7. Walk in registration: One Santa Barbara Road, Room 210, Pleasant Hill, CA

By the way, there are also openings in other classes:

  1. Projects for the Home and Yard [Open Shop class] 2. Router Fundamentals 3. Band Saw - Scroll Saw Techniques 4. Joinery and Jigs 5. Box Making 6. One day class on: Tool Sharpening and Tool Selection

A full description of all these classes is on the web site noted above.

Reply to
Jeff