Corian scraps in NEw Jersey

Does anyone know where I can buy bits of corian here in New Jersey, really I just want throwaway scraps.

Thanks Geoff Morristown

Reply to
Geoff

I don't think the contractors that install Corian are allowed to give away or sell pieces of any size. You'd probably have to find a consumer who is getting rid of his tops.

Reply to
Brad

Call a couple of counter top installers and tell them what you want. You might be surprised.

Here in AZ we have second hand stores that sell corian/corian like counter tops for $2 a foot. They are take outs from other kitchens.

Reply to
SQLit

Check out woodbymail.com. They only sell pieces under 15 inches wide to ensure that you dont go making your own coutnertop.

Reply to
SChen68221

"SQLit" wrote in news:mMtUb.47643$F15.11223@fed1read06:

Where in AZ??? I'd really like to find this place!

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

The used home store in Mesa, Broadway and east of Alma School. Used to be the old COSTCO. North of the Nissan dealership. Small sign on the street, that is very missable. When they are open there is a loading dock door open. Make sure you measure everything 5 times. They have doors, windows, electrical, cabinets, tubs, shower doors, mirrors, molding. Really like the outlet stores, nothing is ever the same and you need to keep checking back to see what is new. They also buy stuff as well. I usually go during the week so I am unsure of the operating hours.

Reply to
SQLit