SDS Wants New Home

Anyone want an old-ish, very heavy, cheap Ferm/Screwfix SDS?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/318411/Ferm1.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/318411/Ferm2.jpg
Must be towards 10 years old. OK for concrete in the ground but so heavy it is almost unusable for holes in walls, etc. So far as I know, works fine. Has not really had that much use - but was stonking for some things.
A pint secures. :-) Otherwise I shall be taking it to the dump.
However, you are responsible for arranging to pick it up from South Bucks. Somehow.
(Since replaced by much lighter and quite effective Lidl model. Which will, I imagine, in due course get replaced by something better again.)
--
Rod

On 24/06/2013 15:04, polygonum wrote:

Stick it on gumtree (free advert) and get a couple of quid for it.

If still available I could give this a good home. Would collect. mail- phildawson(at)techncians(dot)co(dot)uk Thanks, Nick.
On 25/06/2013 12:20, Nick wrote: <>

Works better when your email is correctly spelled! :-)
--
Rod

Doh! But it does keep the spammers/scammers at bay

Your e-mail address doesn't seem to be valid
AJH
On 26/06/2013 23:20, snipped-for-privacy@sylva.icuklive.co.uk wrote:

Correct - you can de-mung it. But Nick got in first!
Apologies - meant to post that it had gone.
--
Rod