Parkside battery SDS+ under £25

Soon after these were last on offer, I saw them being resold for upto
£45 on Ebay. I already had a basic 20v Parkside battery drill/driver,
with a couple of batteries, so when I spotted the SDS using the same
20v batteries today, I thought it would be rude not to buy one.
I already have a couple of heavy mains SDS+ drills, but this one is
much lighter and much more portable.
It comes with several smaller sized SDS bits, plus an hex adaptor for
screw/drill bits, all in a plastic case. I have just tried it in
concrete and it works fine. Single speed, with only a choice of hammer
or no hammer.
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Site Timeline Threads