Parkside battery SDS+ under £25

Soon after these were last on offer, I saw them being resold for upto £45 on Ebay. I already had a basic 20v Parkside battery drill/driver, with a couple of batteries, so when I spotted the SDS using the same

20v batteries today, I thought it would be rude not to buy one.

I already have a couple of heavy mains SDS+ drills, but this one is much lighter and much more portable.

It comes with several smaller sized SDS bits, plus an hex adaptor for screw/drill bits, all in a plastic case. I have just tried it in concrete and it works fine. Single speed, with only a choice of hammer or no hammer.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.