How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie?

How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie?

It is like cloth. As melted on plastic.

Is it possible to remove to make clear?

Reply to
Timofei Krasniqi

I try gasoline and acetone and ketone and bleach but none work.

Any good chemical to remove melt cloth of Milano cookie?

Is sand blast working good?

Reply to
Timofei Krasniqi

No good people?

Reply to
Timofei Krasniqi

No good ideas. Not even any bad ones, actually.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

What is a plastic Milano Cookie?

Reply to
boB

Is show on picture of cloth print melt on plastic.

Just want remove.

Benzene work only little bit. Need better chemical.

Maybe sand blast?

Reply to
Timofei Krasniqi

Thank you for good idea!

Will try hair dryer and make good report.

Reply to
Timofei Krasniqi

Fill the container with very hot tap water, see if that softens the glue. If not, lightly score the label and spray with WD-40 and let soak in.

The label should slide right off.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Apparently, plastic Milano cookie CONTAINER. A plastic container is very different from a cookie.

Reply to
Sam E

We've had nearly unremovable labels much longer than we've had Donald Trump.

Reply to
hah