How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie?

How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie?
http://i.cubeupload.com/Y70GI5.jpg
It is like cloth. As melted on plastic.
Is it possible to remove to make clear?

I try gasoline and acetone and ketone and bleach but none work.
Any good chemical to remove melt cloth of Milano cookie?
Is sand blast working good?

No good people?
On 1/21/18 12:48 AM, Timofei Krasniqi wrote:

No good ideas. Not even any bad ones, actually.
On 01/20/2018 01:13 AM, Timofei Krasniqi wrote:

What is a plastic Milano Cookie?

Is show on picture of cloth print melt on plastic. <
http://i.cubeupload.com/Y70GI5.jpg

Just want remove.
Benzene work only little bit. Need better chemical.
Maybe sand blast?
Maybe a heat gun?

Thank you for good idea!
Will try hair dryer and make good report.
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 15:39:59 +0000 (UTC), Timofei Krasniqi

Fill the container with very hot tap water, see if that softens the glue. If not, lightly score the label and spray with WD-40 and let soak in.
The label should slide right off.
--

The problem is Donald Trump. The solution is impeachment or, the otherwise legal
removal, from office, of the greatest threat to peace the world has ever known.
On 01/21/2018 09:52 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

We've had nearly unremovable labels much longer than we've had Donald Trump.
--
"The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray." -- Robert
G. Ingersoll
On 01/21/2018 06:47 AM, boB wrote:

Apparently, plastic Milano cookie CONTAINER. A plastic container is very different from a cookie.