how to remove scratches from stainless steel refrigerator doors

Stainless Steel scratches on refrigerator doors..........I just bought a house and the stainless steel refrigerator doors are scratched...any ideas on how to remove or at least mask them? I have already bought the commercial sprays and they did not work...thanks...
Reply to
Marcia
Yes. Scratch-B-Gone says it all in its name. I invented Scratch-B-Gone just for this reason. It quickly and efficiently removes any scratch, stain, rust, and more from UNcoated, brushed finish appliances, sinks and grills. We are to help you through the process. Find it at
Thank you for asking
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads