Subject Author Posted Replies

would like to repair blanket with fabric hot glue, but.....
I recently repaired a much loved blanket with some "multitemperature" hot glue I've had sitting around, but I have noticed an odor off and on ever since and my nose is a bit stuffed in the morning. My...
5
5

Leaf Blowing techniques
Hey folks, I loved all your advice on my previous "leaf blower engine seized" thread. But now that I have a new leaf blower, I really need to know the best way to clear my "yard". It's far from...
11
11

HELP! Whirlpool washer won't spin
Hi, I have a Whirlpool model LSR8233JQO and the tub/drum no longer rotates. It worked just fine a year and half ago. It then sat on my covered porch unused for that time period. When I brought in to...
8
8

Craftsman Nextec Hammerhead Auto Hammer - Question
I am cleaning out my garage and have found a tool called a Craftsman Nextec Hammerhead Auto Hammer - 12V Model No. 320-61352. I have no idea what this thing is, or what I could have used it for....
4
4

320-day blinds
Have you seen the tv commercial for 3-Day Blinds? It shows a family with a toddler girl, who goes into high school, gets accepted to college, and then gets out of the car with her new baby, to show...
4
4

Daylight Stupid Time ends on Sunday 11/01
Mumble, mumble
5
5

OT. Halloween Prank
I saw a couple Biden/Harris signs in yards in a nearby town. What else could it be except some old people playing tricks on their neighbors?

My house PASSED it's Single Owner Occupancy Permit inspection!
:-) I call it my Retirement Home, as in six years I'll retire and per my most recent Social Security doc will receive $1600/mo if I keep working as I have been. I'm a happy boy! John Kuthe, Climate...
1
1

screwdriver tips, rotating on shaft?
I need a very small screwdriver that I can torque a lot. Some of the name brands like this a different metal tip mounted on the shaft. Isn't this a weak spot, that the tip can start rotating on the...
12
12

greenworks 40v pole hedge trimmer
Not a political post so it will be boring.... -------------- I have these tall hedges around the perimeter of my yard that have to be trimmed down every year. I stand on a ladder and try to keep them...
2
2

22?? remotes for the same TV
I just bougbta little smart TV and I was looking to figure out what those 4 little black machine screws that they gave me were for, and I saw an entry in Amazon for remote controls for my model. Fine,...
8
8

Natural Gas pressure.
Can anyone tell me what pressure the Natural gas from you local service provider is supplied at ? I know that pressure after the Combo Valve should be approx 3.5" w.c. And the the pressure after the...
2
2

Amazon, what a bargain!
ATP YC-101 Universal Speedometer Core Repair Kit 120" APDTY = Auto Parts Direct To You. listed on Amazon $34.14 Advance Auto Parts $5.99 Same thing, although the second you can pick up within 12 hours...
8
8

I'm as tolerant as the next guy.
' Foam Sheet, Closed Cell, Material Polyethylene Vinyl, Thickness 1/8 In, Width 12 In, Length 12 In, Finish Smooth Cellular, Color Charcoal, Backing Type Plain, Temp. Range -70 to 180 F, Thickness...

Wall switch not controlling fireplace
I have a gas fireplace that has a switch in the wall to turn it on and off. The pilot is lit and I can turn it on manually, fire starts and fan runs as well. I changed the wall switch out but it still...
7
7