Subject Author Posted Replies

Even more evidence that masks don't work...
Dr. Lee Merritt discusses the science & the myths about masks. Dr. Lee Merritt discusses the science & the myths about masks. White Coat Summit II. Links: https://AFLDS.com...
10
10

Tire question
Hi All, Forrester 2006 My mechanic says these are the two quietest P225/50 R16 tires Which one of these would be a quieter tire? Do you guys have a preference? reliability issues with these two (they...
48
48

Re: Can you convert 220V electric outlet to 110V?
This is very easy and safe to do; I did it when I replaced my four prong 220v stove with a gas stove which requires only a 110v outlet. You just buy a 220v male plug and wire a 110v female plug (aka...
1
1

Testing causes people to be sick.
Stumpie is right: Testing causes people to be sick. It's just like my car. When I look at the gas gauge, it causes my car to use gas. If I look at it too much, I run out of gas. Let's stop this...

phpBB®
Hello ? Is anyone here /running/ such a forum? Is anyone here a /member/ of such a forum? If so, which one(s)? Has anyone reading here ever /run/ such a forum and then disbanded it? If so, why*? Does...
24
24

First names tell it all.
Do you only know the first name of the clerk or waiter/ress who is waiting on you. Now you can still know whether to be rude and insulting. Check out: We found some unexpected trends when we sorted...
2
2

Cartalk
Call on Cartalk tonight, from about the year 2000, from a woman grad student whose next door neighbor, car ports adjoining, cleans his car's engine etc. by blowing it with kerosene, and the smell...

OT. NFL Touchdown Plus a Back Flip
Indianapolis Colts at Detroit <> Hines scores a touchdown. So what, that happens in games. Watch what he did after that. This guy cheated. He flipped without pads. <> He's a lineman weighing around...
3
3

zoom goes incognito
I'm supposed to go to a zoom meeting tomorrow evening, and wanted to see if my microphone was working. There is another setting that makes it look like the Golden Gate Bridge is behind me, and one...
3
3

Choose original Medicare? Add Medigap? A Part D drug plan? Or choose an Advantage plan?
suspect pharmacies and the insurance vultures must hate Dr. Belk.
5
5

Re: car battery explosions, was: Why are Li Ion UPSs so expensive?
> I wonder who or what is, we've both ended up linking to > them now, presumably from a google images search. I can't find them > anywhere, and they don't seem to have an IP listed for > without...
9
9

Finding compatible replacement alternator
For '88 JLG 40H with Wisconsin VG4D air-cooled engine. JLG says got to engine manufacturer; near as can tell it would be a YB46D. Existing one was manufactured by Prestolite; unfortunately, the data...
22
22

Another example of likely postal problems
Another example of likely postal problems, I ordered political bumper stickers about 6 weeks ago that were supposed to come within 2 weeks. Still not here. When I have time, I'll check the exact dates...

Stucco and Windows
I'm wondering about stucco around windows. It seems to me that once the stucco is done, replacing the windows would require sawing into the stucco--correct?
2
2

would like to repair blanket with fabric hot glue, but.....
I recently repaired a much loved blanket with some "multitemperature" hot glue I've had sitting around, but I have noticed an odor off and on ever since and my nose is a bit stuffed in the morning. My...
5
5