Gravity newsreader & email finally works

To anyone using Microplanet Gravity as a newsreader I have been trying for many years to get the Forward by email function to work. A fellow named Bernd Rose has helped me and it now functions using sTunnel. I am posting the sTunnel config file that works for me. If you want to use it you must change the config to your own mail server. If you want to do this I will help, if needed. Others in this group have tried but this is the solution that worked for me:

[Comcast_SMTP] client = yes accept = localhost:25 connect = smtp.comcast.net:587 protocol = smtp ProtocolAuthentication = login verifyChain = yes CAfile = ca-certs.pem checkHost = smtp.comcast.net OCSPaia = yes
Reply to
Tekkie©