Manure Boundary

A man put up a manure fence on the boundary line. It's cattle manure. I didn't think cattle manure is that bad compared to hog manure.

Dean Hoffman

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 08:56:05 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to digest...

A step higher is chicken shit.

Reply to
Tekkie©

Good idea for the Mexican borders. If they capture a Mexican on the US side and he/she smells like shit, guess what?

Reply to
Hawk

Gotta be careful Real American citizens working in a feed lot smell like shit too. For that matter everything within 5 miles smells like shit.

This time of year the dairy farmers would be out with their manure spreaders and it really wasn't an unpleasant smell associated with spring like burning leaves in the fall but feed lots are toxic waste dumps.

Reply to
rbowman

Yup, I have been on 185 driving by all the dairy farms in Las Cruces. We were in El Paso before the smell got out of the car.

Reply to
gfretwell