Re: Tennis ball in drain pipe?

whoever suggested the leaf blower, many thanks!! i just got a 2 3/4" rubber ball my grandson dropped into our 3" outdoor drain! tried everything without success. was going to rent a snake, then filled the pipes, leaf blower fit perfectly into the drain pipe, water, debris and the ball all came shooting out of the end. yay, saved by butt!!

Reply to
brian galien

This is outrageous. Sue the original plumber. A 2 3/4" ball should have fit easily in a 3" pipe.

Reply to
micky

It depends on how much crud is built up in there.

Reply to
gfretwell