What software to read the wreck

I'm using Outlook Express most of the time to read and post but it is not 100%. My ISP is comcast. I sometimes use google to read and post but get that many here block google messages.
I have seen posts in google that Outlook Express doesn't download. I have my synchronization settings to 'all messages'.
Is it me? Is it Comcast? Is it Outlook Express? Is there some other reader available?
--

Too much is not enough!
rvojtash NOT THIS at comcast (dot) net

thread about newsreaders last week. It was Outlook Express, not me! http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_frm/thread/1cf6f595be8ff2db/b8e06cb07d742e4e?q=newsreader&_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.woodworking%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dnewsreader%26start%3D0%26scoring%3Dd%26&_doneTitle ºck+to+Search&&d#b8e06cb07d742e4e
Add pictures here
✖

Not every server has every posting. I see some at home (SBC) that I did not see at work (Verizon) and vice versa.
Add pictures here
✖
Free Agent to read. News proxy to filter. $$? 0

Add pictures here
✖