PLEASE READ THIS POST woodwork problem

If this post is actually posted would someone please email me direct, I cant read anything, it says message removed from server on all posts

Thanks searcher

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
Searcher

I didn't see it. It's possible the Interweb thinks you are a virus.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

On 3/10/2006 5:48 PM Searcher mumbled something about the following:

I didn't see it either. Removed from all my servers as well.

Reply to
Odinn