FS Industrial Woodworking Equipment

I am going out of business in NC and will shortly be selling my equipment. Have the usual equipment. What are you interested in? Most is 3 phase, some 220.

lookin a 20" planer. got my eye on the powermatic 206. got sumthing comparable? i dont have 3 ph but for the right price i could buy a motor.
skeez

Or a converter...likely be cheaper that way and you don't need to worry about a reversing motor so you'd be set that way.
Mike