Woodworking equipment auction

Here's some big iron closing on the 15th. How about a Powermatic 66 for $221???

Gramps' shop

"Gramps' shop" was heard to mutter:

I get this message... "does not exist on this server or required files are missing."

Reply to
Casper

e 15th. How about a Powermatic 66 for $221??? >

I get this message... "does not exist on this ser ver or required files are missing."

Try this:

If that doesn't work, then Google Auction Nation Online (their main website ) and page down to the Tucson Onsite Fairfield listing.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Or the Delta 5-speed shaper w/ power feeder for $132...

If one has 3ph power, there are bargains always available; w/o "not so much" altho still can buy the converter for far less than what a single-phase machine would cost at anything at all near purchase-price.

My problem has always been these auctions are just too far away to be practical.

Reply to
dpb

Same here.

I am thinking that the rotary converter would be a good buy , as he equipment is so available.

I know many of you would say the static, but if you are going to do it, do it big...

Reply to
woodchucker

I have both 220 and 380 3-ph in my shop. I designed for my Metal surface grinders.

All that is needed for this is a VFD - it will generate the 3 phase and control speed.

It would use 220 single phase in the process.

Mart> >>> Here's some big iron closing on the 15th. How about a Powermatic 66 >>> for $221???

Reply to
Martin Eastburn