Online tool auction tonight

I have no affiliation with this company, but you might want to check this out:

I haven't bid on anything as of yet, but they seem to have a tool auction every week or so. I suspect that much of this stuff is returns to retail outlets.

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop

Thanks Larry, found the same clamp I asked you to check on this site from Craftsman... missing the corners.. but I think it's usable.

Reply to
woodchucker