E*ay Nutzos!

Folks -

Ah.... Whoo-hoooo.... I guess.... DeWalt DW735 2 spd planer - Your choice of vendor at the following price:

New Unit, free shipping, from Amazon: $499 - or -

New and "unopened" - Compete with 18 other bids, on Ebay, $485, plus shipping from Ontario, Canada. - now, this auction still has six hours to go, so you *might* be able to get this thing on your doorstep for under $700 total... IF YOU ACT NOW!

I know, I know, but I'd figure that at some point people would *figger it out* - D'oh!

I just wish I could find them when I needed to sell my Binford 7000 gxi concentric delimiting torque adjuster....

Damn!

John Moorhead

Amazon:

?ViewItem&category=42283&item=4374275083&rd=1

Reply to
John Moorhead

Do you still have the manual and original packaging? Did you sell it yet? Which colour is it? 220 or 120 volt? Get back to me immediately!

Reply to
Robatoy

Two days ago a Lie Nielsen small chisel plane (#97 1/2) sold for $40 more than a new one from L-N. Ebay is wonderful for sellers, but good deals for smart buyers are few and far between.\

Rick

John Moorhead wrote:

Rick Stein

I have been after these certain brakes for my bike for awhile and usually the used price is within 10.00 or so of new. one set just 1/2 of what you need for a bike went for 165.00 and they go for 115 on the manufacturers site. somehow I lucked out and got them for 124.00 for a set.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Sometimes you can get a good deal. This week I bought one of those benchtop Rigid Spindle/Belt Sanders through Ebay. Seller was Cummons Tool. It is factory reconditioned with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. It sells new here in Virginia for $199 plus $10 tax. I paid $107 for it, plus $20 shipping.

The sander was won on the third auction of those things that I bidded on. Apparently Cummons has a deal going with BORG on their returns. Others went for much higher, very close to retail when you figure in the shipping.

Gary

Reply to
gary