Fine Woodworking Magazines FS

My husband has quit woodworking for health reasons. He has a bookcase full of Fine Woodworking and other Magazines. Probably the most interesting is the set of Fine Woodworking from Volume 1, No. 1 ( Winter, 1975) thru Issue 127 ( December, 1997). All are in mint condition and have been stored in sleeves. There are eight sleeves of Fine Woodworking, including two index's and several others, plus a Biennial Design Book and one on Planes and Chisels. These are heavy and will be shipped book rate from Seattle, WA (98106). I estimate 40-50 lbs. I will also include some odd numbers, 159, 160, 161, 162 and some duplicates of early numbers. I would like $400.00 for all

Bobbie Lewis Seattle

Reply to
Bobbie Lewis

Would you consider selling part of the set?

JJS

Bobbie Lewis wrote:

Reply to
sniper-joe

Joe,

I would rather keep them together. If nobody from this group comes forward, I will list them on ebay, probably. Emails I have received indicate that I am asking a fair price, particularly since these are all the issues which are difficult to find.

Bobbie

sniper-joe wrote:

Reply to
Bobbie Lewis

Bobbie

You're price IS fair. I'm working on SWMBO for clearance, but no luck so far.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE

I, too, am doing the same. My luck has not gone as far as yours, I'm sure.

Reply to
Werlax